PHIBROWS AND SHADING TRAINING
GRAND MASTER OF HONOUR
2015 - PhiAcademy Master - PhiBrows
2018 - PhiAcademy Master - InnateBrows ( Created By Myself)
2020 - PhiAcademy Master - PhiBright
2020 - PhiAcademy Master - Powder Brows
2022 - PhiAcademy Grand Master of Honour
Thank you for your interest in attending the PhiBrows microblading training with Grand Master of Honour Laura Ciordas. Laura has been a Master for PhiAcademy since 2015.
Laura is also a Grand Master of Honour, Powder Brows Beginners and Perfection Training, Innate Brows Advanced Training, Bold Brows Advanced Training and PhiShading Advanced Training. Grand Master of Honour Laura introduced the world-renowned Innate Brows technique in PhiAcademy.
PhiAcademy by Branko Babic is the leading and most experienced beauty Academy in the world, its name is highly recognised and reputable in the industry of permanent makeup.
Online course price is £1800, including the starter Kit (£800).
THE TRAINING IS SPREAD OVER 2 DAYS
First Day consisting in the theory part of microblading, golden ration eyebrows shaping, hygiene, legislation, client consultation, promoting your business etc.
The Second Day or live model day gives you the opportunity of working on a live model under Laura’s close supervision.
After the 2-day course we will continue to monitor your progress and give you support through our online learning application CraftMaster. CraftMaster is our unique learning platform to support you further in your career.
The entire programme consists of 11 levels to help you progress towards your microblading qualification supported by videos and lectures.
To explore the application please click on the link www.youtube.com/wat- ch?v=4sHurafoeDE
The total training fee is £2950 (VAT included) this includes the full
professional starter kit worth £800 and also including the new PhiBrows stainless steel tools.
After the 2-day course all students receive a Certificate of Attendance.
PhiBrows artist certificate is NOT received at the end of the second day of the course. Artist certificate is received when students have demonstrated satisfac- tory work for:
1. Drawing hair on a skin simulation
2. Drawing symmetry on a live model
3. Drawing hair on a live model.
The student has to pass all 11 levels on Craft Master application.
Average graduation time is 2-3 months with daily practice of minimum half an hour. If the student will not spend enough time practising it may take even longer.
We ask our students to have realistic expectations about learning and perfecting the skill of microblading. Learning and perfecting this skill will take a lot of practice and determination.
Communication with Grand Master of Honour Laura continues in mobile application called CraftMaster, where students show their work and get feedback from Master. Craft Master support is available for a period of 6 months. But Laura will always stay within a reach even after 6 months period.
PHIBROWS PREMIUM CONTAINS
• 1x Blade and Shade Disposable Tool (30pcs)
• 1x Microblading Advanced Latex Training Kit
• 1x Printed Latex (3pcs) in Latex Training Kit
• 1x PhiWipes Asept (5pcs)
• 1x PhiWipes MakeUp Remover (5pcs)
• 1x Skin Candy After Care Balm 10mL
• 1x Skin Candy Anti Shock 1 10mL
• 1x Skin Candy Anti Shock 2 10mL
• 1x Skin Candy Sun Sweat Prote- ction After Care Cream 10mL
• 1x Skin Candy Scar Coverage Gel 10mL
• 1x Skin Candy Monodose Balm (50pcs)
• 2x PhiBrows Brown 1 SUPE Pig- ment 5mL
• 2x PhiBrows Brown 2 SUPE Pig- ment 5mL
• 2x PhiBrows Brown 3 SUPE Pig ment 5mL
• 2x PhiBrows Golden Brown SUPE Pigment 5mL
• 1x PhiBrows Fox SUPE Pigment 5mL
• 1x PhiBrows Black SUPE Pigment 5mL
• 1x PhiBrows Red SUPE Pigment 5mL
• 1x PhiBrows Yellow SUPE Pig- ment 5mL
• 1x Stroke Marker 10mL1x PhiGlow Holder
• 1x BB Compass
• 1x Scissor and Tweezer
• 1x PhiMirror
• 1x PhiToBe Sunglasses
• 1x PhiBrows Drawing Pencil Set (2pcs)
After the certificate is issued (posted to home/business address), the new PhiBrows microblading artist is listed on PhiBrows global map and on Booking Phi Platform.
The Academy oﬀers a constant development oportunity.
Becoming the Phibrows Artist is your first achievement.
Second achievement is becoming a Royal Artist of Microblading academy by Branko Babic and possibly a PhiAcademy Master one day.
By joining Phibrows you can be certain about your professional progression and development.
In this training everyone will have the ability to learn the following;
Day 1– Theoretical Part That Comprises The Learning About
1) Conditions of the work, the way in which we protect ourselves and clients together with our material
2) The manner of determination the skin incision depth as well as the pigment application
3) Calculating the shape according to the proportions of the face by using golden intersection compass (1.618)
5) Diﬀerent post-treatment actions according to the various types of skin
6) Colour durability and maintenance
7) Introducing with the colours as well as their reﬂexion through the skin
8) Practical exercises of drawing the shape on the paper
9) Practical exercises of drawing hairs on the latex
10) Diﬀerent hair stroke ﬂow techniques
Day 2 – Demonstration Of The Technique With Live Models
1) Practice of the preparation of shapes and symmetry on live models
2) Digital determination of the symmetry using PhiBrows mobile application
3) Practice of diﬀerent configuration of the hairs. Design of the shape of eyebrows together with a Master, and under supervision of the master will fill in hair strokes.
PREPARATION FOR THE CLASS
Prior to attending the 2-day course students will be required to do home learning from the teaching material provided by Grand Master of Honour Laura one week before the training.
Students have to allow 8-16 hours for this task. This will include:
• Legislative background on tattooing
• Endorsing organisations
• Blood borne pathogens & Infection prevention and control
Reading material will be e-mailed to students 3-7 days (after the group is formed) before the course.
If you would like to be a part of this unique life changing opportunity and join PhiBrows, please email us.
The availability is limited.
There will be a security deposit required to book a place.
Students are required to pay £500 (Non-refundable if the student cancels 30 days before training day) deposit to register their place on the course, and remaining amount on the day in cash or up to 5 days prior to the training by bank transfer.
We have prepared a short video about our training that can be watched following the link below.
TRAINING VENUE AND TIMES
The 2-Day Course Will Be Very Intensive We Will start
Unfortunately as we have certificates to give students cannot leave early or before the finish time.
If you have any other questions or want to register your place on course, please do not hesitate to contact us.